Home floor mats are products that can effectively remove dust and moisture and keep floors clean. Flexible and comfortable. Unique anti-ultraviolet additives to prevent fading and embrittlement, can withstand the sun and rain outdoor environment. Home floor mats include non-slip floor mats, kitchen floor mats, entrance entrance mats, etc., which are mainly used for anti-slip and dust-proof functions. In different homes, the material of the floor mats will be different. Bathrooms and kitchens should pay attention to non-slip, low-key, bedroom floor mats should take into account its softness and comfort. The following Xiao Bian will introduce to you how to buy a Kitchen Mat to buy a kitchen anti-slip mat .
In general, for indoor floor mats, acrylic, cotton, and microfibers are mainly used for floor mats on outdoor materials. The material selection should be based on rubber flocking, coconut fiber, and other synthetic fiber materials. the Lord. According to the various sub-districts, specific explanations are as follows.
1. Foyer mats: The main purpose of using household mats in the foyer is to decontaminate, scrape sand, and prevent dust from entering the interior and causing pollution. Therefore, foot pads made of materials with high abrasion resistance, good decontamination effect, and easy cleaning should be selected, such as rubber, coconut fiber material, polypropylene, nylon, polyester, and the like.
2. Entrance mat: The floor mat in the entrance can protect the floor and reduce the wear on the ground. Therefore, the entrance mat can be selected as a soft, non-linting acrylic material mat.
3. Toilet floor mats: The floor mats are placed before the washbasins and in the bathroom doorways, mainly for water absorption. Therefore, cotton or ultra-fine fiber mats should be selected, especially microfiber materials. Consumers step directly on the bath after bathing, not only absorbing water fast, but also feeling very comfortable.
4. Kitchen floor mats: The floor mats are used here to stop the water and oil in the kitchen from entering the living area. It is recommended to use a cotton floor mat here. Because the cotton pad absorbs oil, and because it is a natural material, it is safer to use in the kitchen. In addition, the polypropylene floor mats are mostly dark colors and are not noticeable after soiling, and cleaning is also relatively simple. Polypropylene floor mats also have a prominent advantage, that is, the price is generally, and its material is also non-ultrafine material is very durable. Using polypropylene floor mats in kitchens, which are dirty, is really the best option.
5. Bedroom floor mats: Nowadays, many people like to put a home floor mat beside the bed. When they get out of bed, they can go barefoot without catching cold. Although there are a lot of bedside mats on the market, Meijiao recommends that you use cotton or microfiber mats in your bedroom. These two kinds of floor mats are safe and non-polluting, completely eliminate the problems of static electricity, and have a comfortable texture, which is ideal for use in bedrooms and children's rooms.
6. Balcony, stairway floor mats: The floor mats mainly play a non-slip function in these two places. You can use acrylic mats and non-slip mats.
Above about the home floor mat to buy the kitchen non-slip floor mat related information on the small make up roughly here! At the same time, we remind everyone to avoid buying monochrome mats as much as possible, because dirt will fall on the floor mats and it will be very prominent and affect the appearance. More home improvement knowledge, please pay attention to this site information!
Door Mat kitchen renovation